Innocent in the City
URBAN CHIC

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Don't know any life but the city life, the glitz, the action, the frenzy.
Dreams of a quiet life but longs for more action.
Never contented with being in one place, always looking for something bigger and better.
That's me. The city girl.

 

Fabulous People!

Ala
Cat
Russ
Russkal

My E-mail
My Multiply Site

Looking Back
  • September 2004
  • October 2004
  • November 2004
  • December 2004
  • January 2005
  • February 2005
  • March 2005
  • April 2005
  • May 2005
  • June 2005
  • July 2005
  • August 2005
  • September 2005
  • October 2005
  • November 2005
  • December 2005
  • February 2006
  • March 2006
  • April 2006
  • July 2006
  • August 2006
  • February 2007
  • March 2007
  • April 2007
  • January 2008
  • March 2009
  • CREDITS

    Designer;

    Image: LOST
    Image hosted by : photobucket



    Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com















    Saturday, March 24, 2007
    You win some, you lose him...
    |

    My relatively drama-free nineteen years of experience has come to an end. And I guess it's my fault, as well. Actually, I know it's my fault. This post has no form, no flow, just what I feel right now. I hate to be cheesy but this is still practice for my pending writing comeback. Bear with me (yeah, Pinx, i'm talking to you).

    I've never really liked anyone before, save for a few major crushes. After all, i've always been concentrated on my academics and I really don't know a lot of guys to begin with. I guess I was (am) an innocent goody two shoes..boring and plain. Heh. We can't all be gorgeous, can we?

    I digress.

    I thought I finally met the guy who would make me swoon and blush. For a while, I was convinced that he was they guy that'd maybe make me (insert the cheesiest expression here. I feel stupid typing it. First letter for each word: F, I, L respectively). I got so caught up with feeling so attracted and connected to him that I managed to convince myself that I really, really, really, really like him. And it's not that I don't. That's my problem. I like him but I don't know how much. Maybe i'm trying to over-analyze everything but I'm not convinced that i'm in deep attraction with him. He doesn't know me much and I don't know about him much. And the 'connection' i'm talking about, does it count? I'm doubtful and I'm left with a lot of questions that my trusty textbooks and academic research cannot answer. For the first time, I am left with trusting my instincts but I don't know how. I'm so used to being cognitive that my instincts have taken the back seat for the longest time.

    So, what now?

    I don't know. I still like him and I still want to know more about him and I want him to know more about me. I'm tempted to say that i'm going to take one day at a time but right now, even one day seems too much. The little girl is growing up, I think and I need a hand to hold to guide me through this. Damn it! I'll take Media Law any day over this crazy heart/life stuff! What I desperately want is for him and I to work out. I will try and try until I find trying a waste of time. Until I get tired of trying. Until I find someone/something else to bother with.

    For a smart girl, I can be totally clueless about other stuff.

    CITY LIFE; 9:00 AM