Innocent in the City
URBAN CHIC

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Don't know any life but the city life, the glitz, the action, the frenzy.
Dreams of a quiet life but longs for more action.
Never contented with being in one place, always looking for something bigger and better.
That's me. The city girl.

 

Fabulous People!

Ala
Cat
Russ
Russkal

My E-mail
My Multiply Site

Looking Back
  • September 2004
  • October 2004
  • November 2004
  • December 2004
  • January 2005
  • February 2005
  • March 2005
  • April 2005
  • May 2005
  • June 2005
  • July 2005
  • August 2005
  • September 2005
  • October 2005
  • November 2005
  • December 2005
  • February 2006
  • March 2006
  • April 2006
  • July 2006
  • August 2006
  • February 2007
  • March 2007
  • April 2007
  • January 2008
  • March 2009
  • CREDITS

    Designer;

    Image: LOST
    Image hosted by : photobucket



    Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com















    Thursday, March 22, 2007
    Untitled
    |

    She looks down at the ground, refusing to look up at the sky. She has been there, she once had wings, too. But her wings are no more, taken back by their rightful owner, sending her plummeting down to earth. Away from the clouds and airplanes. They never even tried to save her, they just looked on as she fell down...

    She remembered looking into his eyes as she fell. The eyes of the king of the sky, warm and brown. She held out her hand but he flew higher and higher, leaving her to plummet down to land. It was he who made her want to fly, it was he whom she wanted to reach but he was the king of the sky and she was falling.

    She looks at the ground, refusing to look at the sky. She had wings, once but not anymore. She knew how it felt like to float with the clouds and the airplanes and the king of the sky, and she knew how to fall alone. The earth is her prison, gravity is her captor.

    The color of her sky was brown.


    **Random piece from 5 minutes ago. I was just talking to Pinky about wanting to go back to writing and all the things that we needed to talk about and then I wrote this. Tadah! :) I need more practice, I think.


    **TO PINKY: I know you understand what I wrote. :) I really enjoy talking to you especially since you know how to boost up my confidence perfectly. I will write again, that much I am certain of. And you know determined I can get when I make up my mind to do something. I feel like this is a new beginning, a lot changes are in store for me. Glad that you're with me on this crazy ride. Will see you soon.
    (Yikes! That looked like a private message.. Well, it was--only it's not private)

    CITY LIFE; 9:48 PM