Innocent in the City
URBAN CHIC

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Don't know any life but the city life, the glitz, the action, the frenzy.
Dreams of a quiet life but longs for more action.
Never contented with being in one place, always looking for something bigger and better.
That's me. The city girl.

 

Fabulous People!

Ala
Cat
Russ
Russkal

My E-mail
My Multiply Site

Looking Back
  • September 2004
  • October 2004
  • November 2004
  • December 2004
  • January 2005
  • February 2005
  • March 2005
  • April 2005
  • May 2005
  • June 2005
  • July 2005
  • August 2005
  • September 2005
  • October 2005
  • November 2005
  • December 2005
  • February 2006
  • March 2006
  • April 2006
  • July 2006
  • August 2006
  • February 2007
  • March 2007
  • April 2007
  • January 2008
  • March 2009
  • CREDITS

    Designer;

    Image: LOST
    Image hosted by : photobucket



    Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com















    Tuesday, March 06, 2007
    Limbo
    |

    How do you sum up four years of cuh-razy memories in one post?

    After 8 semesters of laughter, fights, [back]stabbing and friendship, I now find myself amidst a whirlwind of emotions, the most prominent one being fear. All of a sudden, my comfort zone of being in an academic environment is pulled out from beneath my feet. I know I should've had prepared better for this but the truth is, I was too scared even before to think beyond the security university life offered me. I became too attached to my blockmates, to the routine that was being a crazy Communication Arts major. I relished the stress of Adver/IMC/Media Law/BroadJourn in spite of my constant bitching. I love staying up all night for projects and case digests, I loved being in class in spite of lack of sleep, I adore performing 3 tasks in one given time, I love cramming, I love every bit of school--stress most especially.

    You're free to call me crazy now. :)

    But stress was only bearable because I knew I wasn't alone. I took comfort in the fact that there were roughly 20 other people who were sharing the burden I was carrying. That gave me the extra push to be the cheerful little dwarf I am/was. I honsetly don't know where I'd be after graduation. No more friendly 'musta na' texts, no more heated arguments on IMC strategies, no more sly glances on other people's test papers. It'll just be me and the world. The people I depended on would still share my burden, that much I am sure of, but our playground is much bigger now. With a lot more bullies around. And less swings and slides.

    Sigh.

    How do I squeeze in 4 years of major major memories in one post? I can't. I refuse to roll up all the wonderful and extensive experiences I had in the university in the name of pseudo-documentation. Perhaps in time, i'll forget parts of my existence as a Thomasian, like i've forgotten things about my highschool I swore I'd never forget, but i'm sure the most important memories would remain. I'd have my trusty friends to remind me. :)

    ***Graduation day is April 2, 2007
    ****I just had to say that to make it sound official. I'm graduating!!! Whee!!!!
    *****I hope I don't become a corporate bitch. Yikes.

    CITY LIFE; 1:23 PM