Innocent in the City
URBAN CHIC

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Don't know any life but the city life, the glitz, the action, the frenzy.
Dreams of a quiet life but longs for more action.
Never contented with being in one place, always looking for something bigger and better.
That's me. The city girl.

 

Fabulous People!

Ala
Cat
Russ
Russkal

My E-mail
My Multiply Site

Looking Back
  • September 2004
  • October 2004
  • November 2004
  • December 2004
  • January 2005
  • February 2005
  • March 2005
  • April 2005
  • May 2005
  • June 2005
  • July 2005
  • August 2005
  • September 2005
  • October 2005
  • November 2005
  • December 2005
  • February 2006
  • March 2006
  • April 2006
  • July 2006
  • August 2006
  • February 2007
  • March 2007
  • April 2007
  • January 2008
  • March 2009
  • CREDITS

    Designer;

    Image: LOST
    Image hosted by : photobucket



    Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com















    Monday, May 02, 2005
    Jumbled Jumbly Jumbles
    |

    I can't believe I forgot to thank the people who greeted me on my birthday. Of course, most of those people are from my class
    and my old time friends and a couple of nice bloggers. :) So, before I forget (again), thank you for all the grettings. I did
    have a happy birthday.


    SUMMER SUNSHINE


    Summer is my favorite time of the year since its the time when everybody's heading down to the beach, wearing flowery
    clothes, showing off beautiful tanned bodies. Unfortunately, this summer has been the least productive one i've had in
    quite a while. It's too hot to go out and everybody's too tamad to go out anyways so I'm always at home. The most exciting thing
    i've done this summer is go to Laguna with my (not-so-close) relatives. We got a private pool and we just wallowed in the water
    for around 7 hours. :) That was fun although I didn't really enjoy since I wasn't really close with those relatives.


    We're currently planning a beach trip (Vea, Shobe, everybody else) for next week so that's something i'm looking forward to.
    I've been dying to go the beach and Vea and Shobe seems like the PERFECT companions. I'm hoping that this trip will push
    through because I need more activity during summer vacation. (especially since my only activity so far is watching american idol,
    charmed, america's next top model...basically, i'm just watching everything on TV).
    I'm expecting that my remaining weeks of my vacation would be filled with fun and excitement. If you have anything, tell me! I'm dying for something new! :)

    CITY LIFE; 10:53 AM