Innocent in the City
URBAN CHIC

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Don't know any life but the city life, the glitz, the action, the frenzy.
Dreams of a quiet life but longs for more action.
Never contented with being in one place, always looking for something bigger and better.
That's me. The city girl.

 

Fabulous People!

Ala
Cat
Russ
Russkal

My E-mail
My Multiply Site

Looking Back
  • September 2004
  • October 2004
  • November 2004
  • December 2004
  • January 2005
  • February 2005
  • March 2005
  • April 2005
  • May 2005
  • June 2005
  • July 2005
  • August 2005
  • September 2005
  • October 2005
  • November 2005
  • December 2005
  • February 2006
  • March 2006
  • April 2006
  • July 2006
  • August 2006
  • February 2007
  • March 2007
  • April 2007
  • January 2008
  • March 2009
  • CREDITS

    Designer;

    Image: LOST
    Image hosted by : photobucket



    Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com















    Saturday, April 16, 2005
    I'm Back!
    |

    It has been TOO long since I last posted something and I feel so bad that I kind of neglected my online nook. So anyway, nothing spectacular has been happening (so what else is new?) and I' keeping my fingers crossed for a fantastic summer ahead of me. So what now, you ask? Well, I'm just keeping a couple of ideas and thoughts up in my head that I need to let out.

    Movies!!!

    I watched 2 movies in the last few weeks with my family and I realized that I kind of missed going out with my parents. Aside from the fact that they have loads of moolah (kidding!), they're good conversationalists. We had quite a long conversation about MY life (it's not as bad as it seems, trust me). I watched "The Pacifier" with my mom and younger sister and "Hide and Seek" with my dad and little sister (again). Let me just say that Dakota Fanning freaked me out. She's a helluva great actress. Hide and Seek wasn't really as thrilling and as seamless as I expected but it was an okay movie. I kept on calling my dad 'Charlie' after that movie and he willingly goes beserk for us. I love my dad.


    The Pacifier on the other hand was a good watch especially if you're not looking for an Oscar-worthy movie. It just made us feel good and it was only fitting that I watched it with my mom since it was about family and whatnot. Mom had a crush on the hunky Vin for a few days but now, she doesn't even remember his face. So like me!



    Boredom...

    I used to look forward to summer avcation because I felt so tired at school. Yeah, I'm having fun with my blockmates but nothing beats summer vacation, right? Well, now that summer vacation is actually here, I find myself wishing that school never ended. I miss seeing my friends, especially after I reconnected with a blockmate during the finals period. Now, i'm really looking forward to going back to school next school year but I have a feeling that i'll be longing for the sembreak just weeks into the semester. =) I never get satisfied, do I? =P


    Idol Updates! (I love the show!)

    Nikko and Nadia got booted off the show already. I got devastated when Nikko got eliminated. He's such a good singer and I think he could've done a great job in the coming weeks. Oh well... Bye bye Nikko. As for Nadia, I never really liked her as in liked her. Yeah, she has a potentially good voice but she just doesn't strike me as the idoltype, you know? And she's not really likeable. I just don't understand why Scott is still there! I'm expecting that he'll be the next one to go next week. Vonzelle is getting really good and i'm kinda liking her. Looks like Carrie has competition! :) And as always, I loved Constantine's performance. It was more of the stage presence than the voice, honestly but he can sing at the very least. So far, the only disappointing event was when Nikko got booted off but i'm hoping that everything will get into perspective these coming weeks. =)

    I'll post something really soon. I just have to polish my "Ugly Duckling" analogy. Keep on checking back, everybody!


    CITY LIFE; 5:38 PM