Innocent in the City
URBAN CHIC

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Don't know any life but the city life, the glitz, the action, the frenzy.
Dreams of a quiet life but longs for more action.
Never contented with being in one place, always looking for something bigger and better.
That's me. The city girl.

 

Fabulous People!

Ala
Cat
Russ
Russkal

My E-mail
My Multiply Site

Looking Back
  • September 2004
  • October 2004
  • November 2004
  • December 2004
  • January 2005
  • February 2005
  • March 2005
  • April 2005
  • May 2005
  • June 2005
  • July 2005
  • August 2005
  • September 2005
  • October 2005
  • November 2005
  • December 2005
  • February 2006
  • March 2006
  • April 2006
  • July 2006
  • August 2006
  • February 2007
  • March 2007
  • April 2007
  • January 2008
  • March 2009
  • CREDITS

    Designer;

    Image: LOST
    Image hosted by : photobucket



    Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com















    Wednesday, November 03, 2004
    The Break Is Almost Ending...
    |

    I thought that the break would be long and boring. Boy was I wrong! We'll be going back to our beloved university on Friday. I'll be seeing my friends again, and we'll be starting another grueling and brain busting semester. I'm personally shivering at the thought of our Rizal course wherein the professor might be the same one who failed me (along with a lot more in our class) in PGC. Also, we might also be dealing with our absentee professor for our stat subject. My goodness, vacations should be made longer! Traumatic experiences lasts for a very long time and 3 weeks just isn't enough to recover. On the brighter side of things, I'll be receiving my allowance again, I'll get to watch movies after our classes again, and of course (I can't put enough stress on this) I'll finally see my really great friends whom I've missed so much! I'm mentally perparing myself for the weird professors, confusing subject matters and all the small nitty-gritty which could affect my (ahem) academic life. I'm planning to put a little more hard work for this semester. I'll be jotting down more noets and listening to professors. Of course, I won't stop going out after classes, I won't stop being madaldal and I won't stop being a bit pasaway...If I stop, they'll miss the old me! I won't be me without my quirky, weird side! Again, I'll be looking for a crush this sem (i've failed the last 3 sems!) and hopefully, my new crush won't be gay! I've been through so much this break...from divisoria trips and pasig overnight stays and baking and of course, i've had my share of disastrous trips... We went to Batangas for a supposedly relaxing trip but we had sooo much mishaps that we just turned around after a couple of hours and went home...I won't go into detials because I want to remember the good memories and foget the bad ones...Anyway, I'll be saying goodbye to the break, goodbye to my late night TV watching, goodbye to my all day blog hopping, my lazy lounging days and say hello to another challenging and problematic (hopefully not so) semester...

    CITY LIFE; 6:53 PM