Innocent in the City
URBAN CHIC

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Don't know any life but the city life, the glitz, the action, the frenzy.
Dreams of a quiet life but longs for more action.
Never contented with being in one place, always looking for something bigger and better.
That's me. The city girl.

 

Fabulous People!

Ala
Cat
Russ
Russkal

My E-mail
My Multiply Site

Looking Back
  • September 2004
  • October 2004
  • November 2004
  • December 2004
  • January 2005
  • February 2005
  • March 2005
  • April 2005
  • May 2005
  • June 2005
  • July 2005
  • August 2005
  • September 2005
  • October 2005
  • November 2005
  • December 2005
  • February 2006
  • March 2006
  • April 2006
  • July 2006
  • August 2006
  • February 2007
  • March 2007
  • April 2007
  • January 2008
  • March 2009
  • CREDITS

    Designer;

    Image: LOST
    Image hosted by : photobucket



    Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com















    Sunday, October 10, 2004
    What to write...
    |

    vea DEMANDED for an update..so here it is...
    problem is, there isn't any UPDATE to write about...
    hmm...
    We went to Providence last Friday and I started my attemp at being a "bad-girl".
    I had a great time!!!
    I was with
    Kyle, ate Arbs, Merlyn, Kate, Olet and Jona. We just sang our heart out. We really didn't care what song we sang as long as we did. We saw a different side of each other (they definitely saw a different side of me..haha) and I so liked what i saw. They were really nice and cool, they knew how to chill and juts do nothing but still enjoy. I wish we could've done that earlier...

    I came home around 7-ish (bad na ba yun? haha) and my uniform reeked of cigarette smoke (thanks jona,kate) but no one smelled it coz i was home alone(bad trip!). After a couple of hours, my dad came home and asked me to go to the funeral parlor...my mom specifically asked me not to wear a sleeveless top and i had no intention of wearing one but since she mentioned it...(bwahahaha!) I went there wearing a racer back top and tight jeans...
    Shempre she was annoyed but not as annoyed as i want her to be...=D
    i was talking to my cousins friends and trying to be all bitchy (not in a bad way though) and tough but it was sooo hard! haha!
    Add to that, the earthquake happened right as i was being my baddest so i took that as a sign and kind of lessened my bad-ness...

    I hate funerals and stuff...its so gloomy and sad.
    If I die, i want to have loads of balloons and flowers and people will wear bright colored shirts (pink!) and no one will be allowed to cry...i don't like seeing grown peolpe cry...
    So there...
    We buried my uncle this morning and my cousins said goodbye to their dad who loved and cared for them. hmmm...i don't think i would survive without my dad...I would probably cry barrels at his funeral...(morbid!!!)
    Okay, i'm freaking me out here! Next Topic!!!

    We went to the mall earlier...and as usual, my mom was being such a witch! She REFUSED to buy me a new pair of jeans which costs 300 PhP..Hello?! I think she was trying to annoy me as well...
    Of course, AmZ bit back...i folded my shirt so a bit of my tummy was showing (she HATES that..haha) and i wore shades in the mall and walked really arte! haha!
    Its fun having a feud with your mom...we don't have any verbal communication and stuff so we don't directly hurt each other but we try to outdo each other with the things we do...=D
    It'll blow off soon though, it always does...=D

    Hmm....maybe i do have updates, i just didn't know it..
    Here Vea, this is for you...sama ko sa BAGUIO!!! =D


    CITY LIFE; 4:40 PM