Innocent in the City
URBAN CHIC

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Don't know any life but the city life, the glitz, the action, the frenzy.
Dreams of a quiet life but longs for more action.
Never contented with being in one place, always looking for something bigger and better.
That's me. The city girl.

 

Fabulous People!

Ala
Cat
Russ
Russkal

My E-mail
My Multiply Site

Looking Back
  • September 2004
  • October 2004
  • November 2004
  • December 2004
  • January 2005
  • February 2005
  • March 2005
  • April 2005
  • May 2005
  • June 2005
  • July 2005
  • August 2005
  • September 2005
  • October 2005
  • November 2005
  • December 2005
  • February 2006
  • March 2006
  • April 2006
  • July 2006
  • August 2006
  • February 2007
  • March 2007
  • April 2007
  • January 2008
  • March 2009
  • CREDITS

    Designer;

    Image: LOST
    Image hosted by : photobucket



    Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com















    Friday, October 29, 2004
    these past few days...
    |

    The REAL Divisoria: Painful!

    We've been terribly busy since the other day. My aunt is staying at our house again so we have to prepare loads of "lakads" so she won't be bored (plus, my Lola has been acting up lately). So we decided that we all need an exercise so my mom thought it would be nice to go to the park to stretch our stagnant muscles...my aunt didn't bring her "sporty stuff" so we went (yet again) to Divisoria...this time, we went to the heart of the markets instead of going to the Tutuban Mall...I've never seen so many people in my entire life! People were walking with a purpose and for neophytes like us, we were pushed around a lot! and I mean a LOT! I came home with bruises (more on that later). So we were walking along the streets right? We saw this stall with loads of super super cute shoes so we just had to stop and take a look adn maybe try some things on... My mom was supposed to buy this ridiculously cheap pair of high-heeled sandals when the vendor started to panic. Turns out that he was a "sidewalk vendor" and that the police were doing their rounds to confiscate and take in such vendors. Since my mom didn't have lower denomination bills, the vendor gave her the sandals for 100 pesos...haha! I feel so bad for the vendor but still, that is a great deal!
    After around 2 hours of being pushed around outside, we finally gave up and headed towards the mall...which wasn't as worse as the street market but at least it was air conditioned...
    I had my mom (heehee) buy me a pair of uber cheap pants(200) and around 3 blouses (one of which i will have to share with my sister). We went home very tired, our arms were almost falling off from the 9 shopping bags we bought, and we got confused where we should ride a jeep so we ended up riding the wrong one (we ended up in la loma, q.c) and we took a cab. When we finally got home, I wasn't at all shocked to find bruises all over my body...I even have a HUGE bruise on my thigh (I don't know how that got there). My mom freaked out and she told me she'll never take me to DIvisoria again...awww...

    Exercise sucks!

    So we all had our exercise gear right? We went to the park at 7:00 a.m. and stayed there yntil 10:00 a.m. Let me just say that I HATE sweat! Even though I wasn't really doing anything, the heat was enough to make me sweat. I finally decided to join in on the game (badminton) since I was so bored just sitting there and taking pictures (of myself..heehee). I went home bruised again (surprise!). I just hate bruises! They freakin hurt and they freakin don't look good!!! I was tired and sweaty and I hated those freaking bruises!!! My mom freaked out (yet again) and told me to exercise more often (i was hoping she'd say the opposite,actuallY). I have a terrible headache now and I soooo want to take medicine but if my mom finds out about my headache, she'll freak out again and she won't allow me to go out tomorrow...=( so there...that has been my last couple of days...=D


    CITY LIFE; 6:39 PM